Men Speaking Up: Violence Against Women – A community
crisis to fix, not a woman’s problem to tolerate
Men's Panel Discussion
As part of the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence campaign, Women’s Health Grampians, Northern Grampians Shire, and Ararat Rural City Council are joining together to host a discussion panel led by male community leaders.
16 Days of Activism is an international campaign to challenge violence against women and girls that runs from Friday, 25 November, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, to Saturday, 10 December, Human Rights Day.
- Greg Little- CEO, Grampians Community Health
- Luke Baker – Womens Health Grampians
- Conor Pall- Family Violence advocate
- 6.30 pm – 7:00pm – Canapes
- 7:00 pm – 8.30 pm – Men’s Panel Discussion
Drinks at bar prices.